Postnatal Services by Jemima Doku, Private Midwife
Postnatal care provides an integral part of the services offered by City Maternity Limited. Taking a new baby home is a life changing experience and an exciting and exhilarating time. It is also a time when you may be exhausted from labour and disturbed sleep patterns from late pregnancy. You will have to manage visits from family and friends, the needs and expectations of siblings, if this is not your first pregnancy, along with the demands of your new baby. Some new mothers can find this rather daunting but Jemima will provide invaluable support, advice, help and reassurance based on experience.
- A postnatal health check for you and your baby at a time convenient to you
- Talking through any concerns which might have arisen during labour
- Support and advice about breast or bottle feeding
- Parenting skills and general baby care, such as bathing
- Understanding your baby’s needs
- Advise about routine screening tests and conditions such as jaundice
- Liaise with your health visitor to ensure future support
These comprehensive postnatal services provide continuity of care and are essential to help you enjoy a special and precious time during your family’s life.
Professional Advice & Support
Jemima will offer you professional advice and address any concerns you may have post delivery and this level of support and expertise will enhance your parenting skills, give you confidence and ensure you enjoy the rewarding days of early motherhood.
For more information about Postnatal services provided by City Maternity Limited, please call Jemima on 07875 247 412 or visit the Contact Page to send a message.